Friday, February 16, 2018

The End of Week Two

Two 'working' weeks of being redundant/self-employed/something or other. Been ill all this week. Some kind of viral infection. Feel rubbish, obviously. Managed to go out yesterday and meet some old work chums for lunch, which was marvellous, but after walking all the way to town and all the way back again (about 6.5km) I felt all unbalanced and tired. I had a bit of a lie-down and felt better in the evening, but I'm not getting anything done. Today also felt rubbish, and only managed to post an ebay sale, not a long walk to the local post office. I don't know what I expect you to do about this state of affairs, but I just feel like airing a grievance. Have a nice night. Oh I must say that the cast commentaries on the Spaced DVD box set are very amusing. Here's a picture from the episode I just watched/listened to. Probably the first time anyone can remember seeing David Walliams, dressed as a Leigh Bowery type character called Vulva.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Giant Gila Monster (1959)

Although this is a very low budget 1950s monster movie with laughable special effects and some hokey acting, The Giant Gila Monster i...